Terms and Conditions
All quotations presented are valid for 28 days. Standard prices are subject to yearly CPI increases. Any additional works required, outside the scope of works quoted, will be charged accordingly.
Payment in full is due on completion of installation at time of commissioning unless prior arrangements have been made with our office.
In the event of your monitoring being cancelled and you require your invoice to be adjusted we require 28 days notice prior to cancellation.
Any preventative maintenance agreements shall be for an initial three year period and will automatically renew for a further year by year basis unless terminated by either party with 30 days’ notice given prior to the end of the initial term or any renewal date.
Security 1 Solutions retains title of all goods until they have been fully paid. If the goods are re-sold by the purchaser before Security 1 Solutions has been paid, then Security 1 Solutions is entitled to the proceeds of the re-sale or the debt owned on the re-sale.
In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
Interest / Admin fee is chargeable on all overdue accounts.
Any invoices paid by credit card will incur an additional processing fee at time of payment.
- No 240v works allowed for.
- No underground conduit/trenching allowed for.
- No wall chasing/ making good of surfaces allowed for.
- No allowance has been made for site inductions if required.
- No allowance has been made for elevated working platforms unless stated.
- No repairs/alterations to existing equipment or cabling on site allowed for.
- No allowance has been made for works to be performed outside of normal business hours.
- No allowance has been made for works to interface into any independent fire system.
- No Allowance has been made for works relating to network capabilities/limitations or other IT infrastructure
- No allowance has been made for software on PC to allow for viewing, if this is required it will be charged accordingly as every situation is different. (We can’t guarantee all MacBooks will work).
Workmanship performed by Security 1 Solutions is covered by a three-month warranty and all equipment supplied is covered by a full manufacture’s warranty, however warranty does not include faults or damage caused directly or indirectly by acts-of-nature, or interference by other persons.